Sanitation @ the Gregg-Graniteville Library
The safety of our students, faculty, and staff is a priority at the Gregg-Graniteville Library. We are taking multiple precautions and providing cleaning supplies to help ensure the sanitation of library spaces and materials.
- Library patrons are encouraged to clean their work areas with provided supplies.
- Three hand-sanitizing stations are placed around the building in well-trafficked areas, including near the building's exit/entrance and near the stairwell.
- Four cleaning stations with paper towels, bottles of cleaning solution, and sanitizing wipes are also placed in key areas around the building so that students can easily clean study areas and computers before/after use.
Please let a library staff member know if you are unable to locate a sanitation station.
Study Room Cleaning Schedule
Study rooms will be cleaned by library personnel at 11:00 am, 3:00 pm, and 7:00 pm.
To learn more about COVID-19 study room policies, please check out this page.
Additionally, students will have access to cleaning supplies and are encouraged to clean their work areas.
- Library patrons are encouraged to return materials to internal or external book bins.
- Returned items will be held separately for 3 days to prevent possible exposure.